Last modified: 11/1/2018
IZYYC LLC DBA JUST HAPPY HOURS (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access and use our website www.justhappyhours.com (“Website“), and when you download, install, register with, access, or use JUST HAPPY HOURS (the “App”). Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect:
- On the Website or in the App.
- In email, text, social media and social media messaging, payment gateways, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Website and App.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if they include links to this policy.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through the Website or App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Users Under the Age of 21
The website, app, and service are intended for access or use by individuals who are 21 years of age and older. Persons under the age of 21 are not allowed to access or use the Website, App, or our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about anyone under the age of 21. If you are under the age of 21, you should not attempt to access or use the App or Website or send any personal information about yourself to us.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App and Website:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App or the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
When you use or access the Website or download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, username, photos, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other information the app collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as passwords and other types of non-identifiable information.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Website or App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website or App, subscribing to our service, posting material, updating your profile, receiving notifications, setting up events, responding to event notifications, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with the Website or App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes or to improve our services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website or App and/or the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website or App.
- Your search queries on the Website or App.
- Details on beverage and food offerings and pricing, including but not limited to happy hour pricing.
- Information about events, including but not limited to Trivia Nights, Live Music, and Game Nights.
- Locations, days, and times of happy hours.
- Other information you provide.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of websites you access through the App or the Website (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the Website or App, they may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Website or App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website or App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website or App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Website or App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device through third-party direction, mapping, and other location-based apps including but not limited to Google Maps and Apple Maps to provide directions, send notifications, and provide other services associated with this app. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the App, or delete it from your device. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information. Note, however, that opting out of the App’s collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking).
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your computer or smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website or App.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website or App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website or app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App, the Website or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Content and application providers.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use Website or App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you do not wish to have your information shared with third parties, you should cease using the Website, App and Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to:
- Provide you with the Website, App and their contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide them.
- Give you notices about your account or your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- If you are a subscriber, carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App and Website updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though them.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website or App.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and Website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App and Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App or Website.
If you are a Creator (end user), we use location information we collect to show you venues and events in your location. If you are a Venue (restaurant, bar, or other commercial location), we use location information we collect to show your location to users searching for events, show users notifications for events at your location, and give users directions to your location.
If you are a Venue (restaurant, bar, or other commercial location), we may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria. If you do not wish to have us use your information for targeted advertising, you should cease using the Website, App and our Services.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual or device without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Just Happy Hours’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Just Happy Hours about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website or App, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Izyyk LLC DBA Just Happy Hours, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can opt out of allowing the App or Website to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location by emailing email@example.com. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App or Website may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by deleting the App or by not using or accessing the Website.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by deleting the App or by not using or accessing the Website.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App or Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App or Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at 9009 Great Hills Trail, Suite 2333, Austin, TX, 78759.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App or Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App or Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide on the App or Website.
9009 Great Hills Trail, #2333, Austin, TX 78759